Tuesday 10 August 2010

Kehua! by Fay Weldon: review


Tuesday morning: I have returned from a marvellous weekend at Standon Calling (an account will follow) to find that my Fay Weldon review was published on Saturday. It is a weirdly wonderful book, Kehua, broiling and burning with plots and subplots and things that fit together and things that may or may not be true. I've actually only read one other Weldon, She May Not Leave, which I reviewed about four years ago in paperback format, and also found sleekly alluring. The reviewers' lament is that one never gets to read very much that one wants to read; I will however be salting away a couple of Weldons for future rainy Sundays. (To buy the books click on the titles.)

To read the reviews click HERE for Kehua!
And point your mouse HERE for She May Not Leave

No comments:

Post a Comment